The Top Things to Do in and Around Sidney, Montana
Delve into history, fish for walleye or play a few rounds at a top-notch golf course – it’s all just moments away when you stay at the Richland Inn & Suites, located right outside of downtown Sidney, Montana.
Our hotel is mere minutes from prime hunting and fishing terrain, but there are also other attractions and things to do located right in town. Learn about this fascinating region at the MonDak Heritage Center and then tee off at the 18-hole Sidney Country Club Golf Course. Or check out the virtual shooting range at Shootin’ Blanks and try out a variety of guns in their various types of simulations. You could also check out what’s happening at the nearby Richland County Fair Grounds. If you’d like to head out of town, venture into the spectacular Makoshika State Park – the largest state park in Montana located a mere hour drive away.
If you have any questions about area attractions or would like assistance in booking a tour, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Some of the attractions in our region include:
- Shootin’ Blanks (a virtual gun range) (2 miles)
- Bakken Oil Field, Williston North Dakota (45 miles northeast)
- Fort Buford, Fort Union (40 miles northeast)
- MonDak Heritage Center (2 miles)
- Reynolds Market (2 miles)
- Makoshika State Park (55 Miles southwest)
- Sidney Country Club Golf Course (2 miles)